Compensation?

Public beta (bugs, reports, suggestions, features and requests)

Moderators: anton (staff), art (staff), Max (staff), Anatoly (staff)

turkina

Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:17 pm

I vote for a personal testing license as well. It's nice to have a good iSCSI solution for my home lab that runs on Windows.
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 am

OK, accepted. Being a beta tester definitely give you rights to apply for a free NFR.
turkina wrote:I vote for a personal testing license as well. It's nice to have a good iSCSI solution for my home lab that runs on Windows.
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software

qwertz

Tue May 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi there,
I would also vote for a personal testing license. (Especially with HA feature >128GB) I'm highly interested in this kind of features and I'd like to play with it.
Put my virutal machines on it(DC/Exchange/Database/teamspeak/xmpp/svn...) Like Sc1entia said, it would be so cool to have the possibility to do long term tests with this.
I'm a student in IT and I test a lot of "Stuff" mostly inside virtual machines, so 128GB is far not enough to hold my virtual machines. Also its absolutely unaffordable (for private persons/Students)to buy "business" licenses,as its mostly for fun and expertise.
Would be so great!
Anyway, thanks for the great Software!
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Tue May 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Sure. Members of beta team get unlimited "signed" NFRs.
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

khogan

Tue May 20, 2014 4:43 pm

I would love to be able to get a free license for lab usage as well. If you have any physical swag (t-shirts, hats, any random junk with the company logo) I would not mind getting some of that, and if you have enough I could put it in the lunchroom at my work for some of my colleagues.
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Tue May 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Sure. Just don't wash your car with it :) Please drop me a message so we could negotiate "when" and "how". Thanks!
khogan wrote:I would love to be able to get a free license for lab usage as well. If you have any physical swag (t-shirts, hats, any random junk with the company logo) I would not mind getting some of that, and if you have enough I could put it in the lunchroom at my work for some of my colleagues.
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Tim

Fri May 23, 2014 7:39 am

I sent a request to update NFR keys for v8 about a week ago but have not had a response.
I emailed sales@starwindsoftware.com, is this correct?

Thanks.
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Fri May 23, 2014 8:44 am

If you did not indicate you're a beta team member and did not provide info where you're located US and EMEA sales still fight for your case :)

Make sure you include Max (StarWind Virtual SAN Product Mgr) in %CC% when doing this. E-mail PM-ed.
Tim wrote:I sent a request to update NFR keys for v8 about a week ago but have not had a response.

Thanks.
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

jcrowe

Fri May 23, 2014 8:04 pm

anton (staff) wrote:If you did not indicate you're a beta team member and did not provide info where you're located US and EMEA sales still fight for your case :)

Make sure you include Max (StarWind Virtual SAN Product Mgr) in %CC% when doing this. E-mail PM-ed.
Tim wrote:I sent a request to update NFR keys for v8 about a week ago but have not had a response.

Thanks.
Do I need to email sales as well for v8 key? If so, what's the email I need to CC?
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Sun May 25, 2014 9:24 am

Yes, please! With a Product Manager PM in %CC%. I've PM-ed you so you should have everything so far :) Thank you!
jcrowe wrote:
anton (staff) wrote:If you did not indicate you're a beta team member and did not provide info where you're located US and EMEA sales still fight for your case :)

Thanks.
Do I need to email sales as well for v8 key? If so, what's the email I need to CC?
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

eliripoll

Fri May 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Hello
I wanted to also inquire about the proper process for requesting an NFR for continued demo/testing , currently I do not have a product manager I am working with besides the direct staff (anton, anatoly, bohdan) through the beta forums. I was wondering should I first ask for an email address (i.e. max , anton etc) to include in the CC to the Sales team? or reach out to sales first.

thanks again
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Write to sales@ so they would keep track on your e-mails and send you updates (new versions, features, programs etc) and include Max.
eliripoll wrote:Hello
I wanted to also inquire about the proper process for requesting an NFR for continued demo/testing , currently I do not have a product manager I am working with besides the direct staff (anton, anatoly, bohdan) through the beta forums. I was wondering should I first ask for an email address (i.e. max , anton etc) to include in the CC to the Sales team? or reach out to sales first.

thanks again
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

eliripoll

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Sounds good, Ill send them the info, Could you PM me Max's Email to include in CC,

Thanks.
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:29 pm

I did.
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

k1_

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:05 am

Could you also PM me Maxs email adress?