My hard drives do not appear on the add device screen

Software-based VM-centric and flash-friendly VM storage + free version

Moderators: anton (staff), art (staff), Max (staff), Anatoly (staff)

Marmota

Sat May 20, 2006 4:01 pm

Hi i am testing your software, and i think it is great i am sharing a couple cd/dvd burners already but i want to share hard drives as well, so what i do is i click on the add device otpion then on stpi device then next, but none of my hard drives are listed on the next window, so how can i add hard drives to my home network. I have a 500 gb Lacie bigdisk, a 300 gb seagate, and 2 160 gb simpletech hard drives. Thanks in advance i hope you can help me out.
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Sat May 20, 2006 6:05 pm

Seems to be a problem of the current trial version. Before guys would replace it on download please drop a message to info@rocketdivision.com and we'd send you temporary unlock key.
Rupelstilsky wrote:Hi i am testing your software, and i think it is great i am sharing a couple cd/dvd burners already but i want to share hard drives as well, so what i do is i click on the add device otpion then on stpi device then next, but none of my hard drives are listed on the next window, so how can i add hard drives to my home network. I have a 500 gb Lacie bigdisk, a 300 gb seagate, and 2 160 gb simpletech hard drives. Thanks in advance i hope you can help me out.
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software