Starwind Virtual SAN?

Software-based VM-centric and flash-friendly VM storage + free version

Moderators: anton (staff), art (staff), Max (staff), Anatoly (staff)

micheblea83

Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:17 am

Anyone have any experience with Starwind in general, and their Virtual SAN software in particular? My primary concerns are stability, performance, and the support experience.

I'm trying to demo it but so far haven't been able to connect with the regional sales guy. Past experience has taught me that if sales can't communicate support is usually a nightmare.

A lot of people were off last week though so I don't want to jump to any conclusions. Would love to hear some stories.
yaroslav (staff)
Staff

Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:47 am

Welcome to StarWind Forum!
I'm trying to demo it but so far haven't been able to connect with the regional sales guy. Past experience has taught me that if sales can't communicate support is usually a nightmare.
Sad to read that. Please contact us directly at support@starwind.com using this thread and 494784 as the reference.
Will be waiting for your email.
bravegril36

Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:40 am

micheblea83 wrote:Anyone have any experience with Starwind in general, and their Virtual SAN software in particular? My primary concerns are stability, performance, and the support experience.

A lot of people were off last week though so I don't want to jump to any conclusions. Would love to hear some stories.
issue got solved
yaroslav (staff)
Staff

Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:20 am

Awesome!
Glad to know that.