Internet Cafe HowTo?

Software-based VM-centric and flash-friendly VM storage + free version

Moderators: anton (staff), art (staff), Max (staff), Anatoly (staff)

beeboob

Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:36 pm

Hey

I want to know, how to use rocketdivison produc, so we can make are internet cafe. We have the licens. We have Buy it and so on.

We want to use some iso/image files and some CD/DVD.

Can we just have one ISO/Image file and then share it to the client. I think i understand that whit the CD/DVD but not sure.

Do you have are guide to it

Whit product do we need. We just want to test it and se if it the right thing for us. And then buy, if it is the right thing
Val (staff)

Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:38 pm

Hi,

1) Yes, you can use a CD/DVD image file to create an iSCSI target and access it from one or multiple initiator machines in read-only mode.

2) Just make ISO images from your CD/DVDs and create iSCSI targets of type 'Virtual DVD' for each of them.
You can specify maximum number of initiators that will be allowed to use the target simultaneously.

3) We provide 14-days of trial period for StarWind, so you could try it and decide whether it's useful for your purposes.

Please let us know if you need any help with our software.
Best regards,
Valeriy
beeboob

Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:14 pm

Many thank....
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:49 pm

You may write down to info@rocketdivision.com to discuss custom prices / prolonged evaluation period etc. I don't think public forum is a right place to do it :)
beeboob wrote:Many thank....
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software