Contact and Sales

Software-based VM-centric and flash-friendly VM storage + free version

Moderators: anton (staff), art (staff), Max (staff), Anatoly (staff)

Wade

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:44 am

I have had a hard time contact anyone from your company I am interested in your software but it seems the salesman I was talking with is out all next week I emailed him and told i really needed a live demo of Starwind this coming week 8/2/14 thru 8/5/14 for a solution i have coming down the pipe very soon. If someone from your company is available next not Monday as it is a holiday here in the states. That would be great.

Thanks Wade
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:58 am

Weird. We're all back from VMworld so I have no idea who had provided such an information to you. Please contact me via PM providing your commercial address (@gmail.com accounts are not treated seriously for a reason) and I'll arrange you a demo.
Wade wrote:I have had a hard time contact anyone from your company I am interested in your software but it seems the salesman I was talking with is out all next week I emailed him and told i really needed a live demo of Starwind this coming week 8/2/14 thru 8/5/14 for a solution i have coming down the pipe very soon. If someone from your company is available next not Monday as it is a holiday here in the states. That would be great.

Thanks Wade
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software

Wade

Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Well ok only half the entire populace in the world use Gmail as it is integrated into android cell phone for ease of use. I really do not believe the value of your customer should be based on their choice of email clients. So I guess if you do not want to do business with someone to the tune of 30 grand because my email address is not serious enough so be it. Thanks Wade
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:13 pm

I'm happy to discuss lead qualification and nurturing and so-called Inside Sales model implementation details with you taking this off-line the thread as I'm not sure technical forum is a proper place to do that :) Please check your Inbox. Thanks!
Wade wrote:Well ok only half the entire populace in the world use Gmail as it is integrated into android cell phone for ease of use. I really do not believe the value of your customer should be based on their choice of email clients. So I guess if you do not want to do business with someone to the tune of 30 grand because my email address is not serious enough so be it. Thanks Wade
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

jecyled

Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:28 pm

anton (staff) wrote:I'm happy to discuss lead qualification and nurturing and so-called Inside Sales model implementation details with you taking this off-line the thread as I'm not sure technical forum is a proper place to do that :) Please check your Inbox. Thanks!
Wade wrote:Well ok only half the entire populace in the world use Gmail as it is integrated into android store[/url] cell phone for ease of use. I really do not believe the value of your customer should be based on their choice of email clients. So I guess if you do not want to do business with someone to the tune of 30 grand because my email address is not serious enough so be it. Thanks Wade

nice discussion.. :p
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:31 pm

Thanks!
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev