version 5.3.1310 build 20100402 release notes?

Software-based VM-centric and flash-friendly VM storage + free version

Moderators: anton (staff), art (staff), Max (staff), Anatoly (staff)

nbarsotti

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 pm

I assume this new build was released on 04/02/2010. Can someone please post the release notes? What ever happened to the moderators creating a sticky thread where the most recent public version was posted and the corresponding release notes? That would be very helpful for the community. There is no easy way to know what the most current build is, and what changed. Please fix this. :x
that_kid

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Where do I find the latest release? Do I have to once again go and enter in fake information just to download the latest update?
nbarsotti

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:50 pm

That is exactly what I do everytime I want to check to see if there are any updates available. Its absolutely ridiculous that in the year 2010 the way to check for an updated version of software is to sign up for a free trial, download, start the installer and see if its newer than what you are running. A simple sticky thread posting the latest build and release notes would be enough. :!:
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm

We'll do it. Now. Also we're working on the customer's portal so you could login using your once created contact information. To see updates, store keys, send messages etc.

P.S. Actually this information is in "Beta" section but we'll duplicate it in public.
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software