disappointing...

Software-based VM-centric and flash-friendly VM storage + free version

Moderators: anton (staff), art (staff), Max (staff), Anatoly (staff)

galonga

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:35 pm

Hi

We sent 2 emails requesting a contact in order to establish a reseller channel in Brazil as we downloaded your software and thought it would sell great here, but got no answer whatsoever.

Apparently the sales people are not interested in selling abroad?

I know this is a tech forum, but I wondered if you could get in touch with those sales people for I truly cant believe theyd pass away this?
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:04 am

First of all I'm sorry if it happened this way... Probably you did not bother yourself to authorize thru the spam blocking system? See, we declare our e-mail accounts in the internet so there's NO way for us not to use any spam filter. Did you get any messages from spamarrest.com asking to prove you're a human and not spam robot?
galonga wrote:Hi

We sent 2 emails requesting a contact in order to establish a reseller channel in Brazil as we downloaded your software and thought it would sell great here, but got no answer whatsoever.

I know this is a tech forum, but I wondered if you could get in touch with those sales people for I truly cant believe theyd pass away this?
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software

galonga

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:22 am

Actually I have full control of the SMTP server so I don't lose anything because of spam. And we don't use foreign systems like spamarrest and such as they are totally unreliable.

I answered the test email you sent me, and hope we can restablish this communication and hopefully close a deal.

anton (staff) wrote:First of all I'm sorry if it happened this way... Probably you did not bother yourself to authorize thru the spam blocking system? See, we declare our e-mail accounts in the internet so there's NO way for us not to use any spam filter. Did you get any messages from spamarrest.com asking to prove you're a human and not spam robot?
galonga wrote:Hi

anton (staff)
Site Admin

Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:28 pm

1) We use spamarrest.com and not you :)

2) Got your e-mails and looks like we've re-established everything.

Thank you for your patience! :)
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software