Starport on Windows 2003 64bit

Initiator (iSCSI, FCoE, AoE, iSER and NVMe over Fabrics), iSCSI accelerator and RAM disk

Moderators: anton (staff), art (staff), Anatoly (staff), Max (staff)

eddiefdz

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:43 pm

Does the Starport AOE initiator work on 2003 64BIt? I was able to install it and it installs fine but when i try to add an AOE device, the AOE portion is blanked out and only lets me add a "logical ram drive" or "virtual dvd". By the way, this is a licensed version and i loaded the license.

Thanks,
Eddie
anton (staff)
Site Admin

Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:29 am

Yes of course! StarPort is unified installation for both 32-bit and 64-bit machines. Upon install it automatically picks up the right drivers.

I think we have the same complain via the e-mail and either Valery or Bohdan should contact you ASAP asking for the StarPort log, applied license etc.

Thanks!
eddiefdz wrote:Does the Starport AOE initiator work on 2003 64BIt? I was able to install it and it installs fine but when i try to add an AOE device, the AOE portion is blanked out and only lets me add a "logical ram drive" or "virtual dvd". By the way, this is a licensed version and i loaded the license.

Thanks,
Eddie
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software

Val (staff)

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:05 am

eddiefdz wrote:Does the Starport AOE initiator work on 2003 64BIt? I was able to install it and it installs fine but when i try to add an AOE device, the AOE portion is blanked out and only lets me add a "logical ram drive" or "virtual dvd". By the way, this is a licensed version and i loaded the license.

Thanks,
Eddie
The trial version allows 15 days of free evaluation of all features of the product.
It seems that your trial period has expired.

Please send request to suupport@rocketdivision.com and we provide you with an extended trial license.
Best regards,
Valeriy