Save $10K + on SQL Deployment in Microsoft Azure

Blogs, webinars, technical expert articles, announcements, ideas, and suggestions

Moderators: anton (staff), art (staff), Oksana (staff), Max (staff), Anatoly (staff)

olga(staff)
Staff

Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:23 pm

When: 7 July, 11 am PT / 2 pm ET

Speakers:

- Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software Inc.
- Edwin Sarmiento, Microsoft SQL Server MVP & Microsoft Certified Master

Free Webinar on “Save $10K + on SQL Deployment in Microsoft Azure” held on Go To Webinar platform!

Link for registration https://www.starwindsoftware.com/regist ... he-webinar

This webinar is specially designed for IT Managers & Administrators who would like to find out about the solution for business continuity, which will cluster the database workloads and save 2/3 of expenses.

Having attended the webinar, you will see Edwin Sarmiento and Max Kolomyeytsev achieve it deploying SQL clustering in Microsoft Azure.

olga(staff)
Staff

Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:09 pm

Thank you to all the participants who attended this webinar!

If you were not among the lucky ones and have missed it, here https://www.starwindsoftware.com/save-1 ... soft-azure is the recorded version of it.

Last but not least, you are welcome to leave comments & feedback, as well as your questions here!
Krutoytip

Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:07 pm

In addition to your good advice, I would like to add my own. [ ... ] A container is a virtual environment that runs on top of a single kernel of the operating system. [ ... ] and Docker allow developers to develop, deploy, and run applications inside containers. I would definitely pay attention to this in your place.
Last edited by Krutoytip on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boris (staff)
Staff

Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:07 am

Sure, they do.