StarWind iSCSI SAN
StarWind Native SAN for Hyper-V

Reduce Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Expenses with Windows Server Clustering and Geo-Clustering

Blogs, webinars, technical expert articles, announcements, ideas, and suggestions

Moderators: art (staff), Oksana (staff), anton (staff), Anatoly (staff), Max (staff)

Reduce Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Expenses with Windows Server Clustering and Geo-Clustering

Postby olga(staff) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:01 am

Thank you to all the participants who attended this webinar "Reduce Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Expenses with Windows Server Clustering and Geo-Clustering"!

If you were not among the lucky ones and have missed it, here https://www.starwindsoftware.com/reduce-disaster-recovery-and-business-continuity-expenses-video is the recorded version of it.

Last but not least, you are welcome to leave comments & feedback, as well as your questions here!
olga(staff)
Staff

Re: Reduce Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Expenses with Windows Server Clustering and Geo-Clustering

Postby ariel64 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:52 pm

Wow, this is really wonderful information I liked it a lot. Thanks a lot for sharing this with me.
ariel64

Re: Reduce Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Expenses with Windows Server Clustering and Geo-Clustering

Postby rubyeducation » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:18 am

thank you! I was looking for the link for so long geometry dash
rubyeducation

Postby daryljchenault » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:39 am

This is a great seminar, thank you so much for sharing it with us.
daryljchenault

Return to Water Cooler