Console crash

Public beta (bugs, reports, suggestions, features and requests)

Moderators: anton (staff), art (staff), Anatoly (staff), Max (staff)

jcrowe

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:28 pm

I've had the Starwind console crash twice with trying to click on replication links. The dumps they created are over 100mb compressed, so I can't email them.'

Another note... When I create clustered storage, the progress bar will show the status when clicked on, but then doesn't update. If I log in to the partner server, it will show Synchronized, but the first server still shows it as synchronizing with a status bar.
turkina

Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Just had an issue with my console as well, however, in my case, I had created an LSFS thin provisioned image to see how it performed (my other 3 LUNs are thick legacy image files) and when I was done testing and detached it from the target, one of my thick LUNs detached as well along with the console crashing. Thankfully there was only 1 VM running on this LUN. It took two times to successfully re-attach this LUN to the target before my ESXi hosts would detect it again.
Bohdan (staff)
Staff

Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:30 pm

I've had the Starwind console crash twice with trying to click on replication links. The dumps they created are over 100mb compressed, so I can't email them.'
Please use any file sharing service (dropbox, googledrive, etc) for that purpose and send us the download link.
Thank you!
Bohdan (staff)
Staff

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:52 pm

The dumps have helped us to find the issue and fix it. The fix will be included in the next build.
Thank you!
Bohdan (staff)
Staff

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:48 am

Fixed.
Please download the new build
http://starwind.com/tmplink/StarWindBeta.exe