StarWind iSCSI SAN
StarWind Native SAN for Hyper-V
 

Compensation?

Public beta (bugs, reports, suggestions, features and requests)

Moderators: art (staff), anton (staff), Anatoly (staff), Max (staff)

Re: Compensation?

Postby anton (staff) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:17 am

I'll better post it here :)

max AT starwind DOT com

Readable? :)
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software

Image
User avatar
anton (staff)
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3920
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:03 am
Location: British Virgin Islands

Re: Compensation?

Postby turkina » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm

I've emailed twice about an NFR license and never got a response. I did get an email out of the blue asking for my home address so a gift could be sent to me but that was several weeks ago and nothing has arrived.

Has anyone gotten an NFS license?
turkina
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:06 am

Re: Compensation?

Postby anton (staff) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:13 pm

1) That's for small "presents" and have no relationship to NFRs.

2) Guess something went wrong (spam? whom did you e-mail?) so I've PM-ed you my e-mail. Drop me a message and we'll take care of that.

turkina wrote:I've emailed twice about an NFR license and never got a response. I did get an email out of the blue asking for my home address so a gift could be sent to me but that was several weeks ago and nothing has arrived.

Has anyone gotten an NFS license?
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software

Image
User avatar
anton (staff)
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3920
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:03 am
Location: British Virgin Islands

Re: Compensation?

Postby TinaFranchi » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:09 am

my vote is for iPhones, USB memory sticks plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz accept it
TinaFranchi
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:04 am

Re: Compensation?

Postby anton (staff) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:20 am

We do give away USB but keep iPhones for ourselves sorry about that :)

TinaFranchi wrote:my vote is for iPhones, USB memory sticks plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz accept it
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software

Image
User avatar
anton (staff)
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3920
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:03 am
Location: British Virgin Islands

Re: Compensation?

Postby jcrowe » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:11 am

I also got a call a while back asking for my address, but I don't believe I have seen anything, so I'm not sure if something got lost in translation or not. In any case, I am more worried about what I will do when my NFR license expires in a few months. Will there be another beta/opportunity to test to have the option of extending this another year?
jcrowe
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:49 am

Re: Compensation?

Postby anton (staff) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:54 am

1) Please drop me a PM message and we'll see what we could do with your Beta team deliverables.

2) You'll get your full-blown NFRs updates. Just ask sales telling who you are.

jcrowe wrote:I also got a call a while back asking for my address, but I don't believe I have seen anything, so I'm not sure if something got lost in translation or not. In any case, I am more worried about what I will do when my NFR license expires in a few months. Will there be another beta/opportunity to test to have the option of extending this another year?
Regards,
Anton Kolomyeytsev

Chief Technology Officer & Chief Architect, StarWind Software

Image
User avatar
anton (staff)
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3920
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:03 am
Location: British Virgin Islands

Previous

Return to Beta

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests