Search found 4 matches

by B38
Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:44 pm
Forum: StarWind Virtual SAN (VSAN) [+Free], HCI Appliance (HCA), Virtual HCI Appliance (VHCA) [+Free], StarWind x Proxmox VE SAN Integration Services
Topic: Proxmox & Startlvm : error on canceling an import from Vmware
Replies: 3
Views: 563

Proxmox & Startlvm : error on canceling an import from Vmware

Hello, // maybe the same root cause to : https://forums.starwindsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7487 " But I prefer create a new topic I'm using PVE : 9.2.20 Starlvm starwind-proxmox-plugin-pve9 : 1.1.41 NAS : Synology I tried to import a VM from an ESXi, this VM is configured with 3 HDD W...
by B38
Fri Sep 25, 2026 9:08 am
Forum: StarWind Virtual SAN (VSAN) [+Free], HCI Appliance (HCA), Virtual HCI Appliance (VHCA) [+Free], StarWind x Proxmox VE SAN Integration Services
Topic: Proxmox & Startlvm : error on removing disk when canceling HDD Move Storage
Replies: 3
Views: 1021

Proxmox & Startlvm : error on removing disk when canceling HDD Move Storage

Hello, I'm using PVE : 9.2.20 Starlvm starwind-proxmox-plugin-pve9 : 1.1.41 NAS : Synology VM 101 before before.png On VM ID 101, I do a "move storage" on disk and while task is still running I cancel it. Target datastore is on a Starlvm storage. At this stage, task is already cancelled, b...